1. This innovative global governance Masters degree is delivered by leading academics who are internationally recognised experts in the field.
2. Guest lecturers will include Rt. Hon Peter Hain MP on international treaty negotiations and Geoff Cousins (former Global Director of Jaguar Cars) on international business partnerships.
3. The MSc Global Governance will offer you an opportunity to develop your understanding of global and local approaches to global challenges including human rights, labour rights, environmental degradation and corruption.
4. The course is underpinned by the principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
5. Students who remain in Wales immediately after completion of the course will be competitively selected to take advantage of a 10 week funded work experience placement in another EU country.
6. Upon completion of your studies you will be well equipped for senior roles in some of the top international organisations.
7. You will study modules including New Security Challenges, Global Governance: theories and concepts, Globalisation and Global Ethics.
8. You will have the opportunity to join study trips to visit embassies and international organisations
9. There are no exams for this course!
10. Global governance has particular relevance to policy makers and following graduation, you will be well prepared to enter or progress further in careers in government, international organisations, the diplomatic service, nongovernmental organisations, policy work, and the voluntary sector.